Sunday, May 31, 2009

I found a competitor to the NuStep T5xr!



And it's significantly CHEAPER than the T5xr! It is called the Elgin Cross Stepper and as you can see from the photo, it has the same arm-and-leg action that the NuStep has. The main difference I can see is that it doesn't have a swivel-around-to-get-on seat pedestal, but I don't think that is such a big problem. It is also rated at 600 pound user weight and it appears to give the same level of aerobic workout that the NuStep does.

So I think maybe I'll look into it. Still, at $3,195 plus shipping and taxes, it ain't cheap. Thus, I'm asking for you to consider donating or buying a BeBook or Kindle through my associates links.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

If you don't want to buy a BeBook or Kindle ebook reader through my associate's pages, you can just click on the ChipIn button at the end of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment